If you are interested in becoming part of the ministry work at First Baptist Richardson, we would love to have a conversation with you. To apply, contact the staff representative listed below each position by email with attached resume.
PRESCHOOL TEACHER, MWF
At First Kids Weekday Preschool, our staff is our greatest resource and we make it a priority to create an environment that is rewarding, loving, and spiritually-nurturing for both teachers and students. Our teachers work together in teams of two and in classes with low student-teacher ratios. Our pay is competitive.
We are a licensed, part-time preschool for infants through Pre-K children three days a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 9am-2pm. We also offer Late Care from 2pm to 4pm. Teacher work hours are 8:30am to 2:30pm, with the option to work Early Care at 7:45am and Late Care until 3pm or 4pm. Our school year runs from mid-August through late May.
If you thrive in team situations and have a heart for showing God’s love to little ones, then First Kids Weekday Preschool might be a good fit for you. See the full job description and requirements here. Applicants should email a resume and cover letter to Ivy Lassiter.
Full-time position which is responsible for management of the church calendar and associated support functions. The position also includes responsibility for assisting with the management of special projects, events and coffee bar. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Operation.
• Manage the church calendar and all related support functions
• Manage housekeeping staff and act as the primary liaison with 3rd party housekeeping team
• Train church administrative staff on church calendar software
• Assist Facility Manager with special projects
• Monitor internal safety compliance
• Code and submit facilities invoices for payment
• Manage facility needs in conjunction with the Event Coordinator for All Church Events
• Coordinate facility needs with Pastoral Staff for ministries of the church
• Manage all aspects of an in-house coffee bar
We are hiring several positions for childcare workers with hours on Sunday evenings, Wednesday mornings and evenings, and one Friday a month and other days as needed for special events. Must be 18 years or older, Christian and be able to pass a background check. Strong preference to those with a minimum of one year childcare experience.
Email resume to Fran Walker.