Stay connected and up to date on all that we offer for your family. Follow us on Facebook.
As children grow and mature, we create an inviting atmosphere in our children’s ministry that helps your child transition well through adolescence. Our passion is to help your child find their identity in being a child of God, understanding the gospel of Jesus Christ and caring well for those around them. Our children's ministry is for babies through through 6th grade.
On Sunday mornings, we encourage children (1st-6th grades) to attend our Kids Worship at 9:30 and then stay for Sunday School at 10:50.
For our younger children (babies-kinder) we offer age-specific Sunday School classes at 9:30 and 10:50, and children are encouraged to stay in their during both hours to allow parents time to attend Sunday School and Worship.
In class, we teach using the Bible Studies for Life created by Lifeway. We chose it because it:
- Teaches from the BIBLE
- Provides fun activities to make the story come to life
- You can use this cool page to have a faith-based conversation at home
- Your child can play on your iPad and learn more about Jesus (win/win).
On Sunday mornings, children in 1st-6th grades can to attend Kids Worship at 9:30am. Children meet in small groups in the Children's area and then are escorted to the Loft for Worship, then return to the Children's area and can be picked up there. In order to provide the best experience for your child, please arrive on time. For security reasons, children can not check in after 9:40am.
Kids can attend Classic or Contemporary worship with their parents. However, the teaching during Kids Worship is specifically geared for kids and is intended to help prepare them for adult worship.
After Worship, children can stay in the Children's area and attend Sunday School at 10:50.
We take safety and security seriously for all children activities on our campus.
- When you come to our campus, you can check your child in at a kiosk located in the Children's Building welcome area. If your child in 1st-6th grade will be staying after Kids Worship for Sunday School, they will need a second sticker to indicate they are staying.
- Before dropping your child off at their classroom, place the adhesive-backed name-tag on their clothing after it prints from the check-in kiosk.
- Place the "receipt" copy on your own clothing as identification when you pick-up your child.
- You can pick-up your child directly from their classroom. No access to the Children's or Preschool area is allowed without this receipt.