Our preschool ministry focuses on preparing your child with the fundamentals to faith and friendship. Our safe and fun ministry creates an environment that teaches children about beginning a life with Christ as well as creating friendships that will last for years. Our preschool ministry activities are for infants through kindergarten children.
On Sunday mornings, we encourage preschoolers to attend our Sunday School class (at 9:15am or 10:50am) and then attend a worship service with you. In class, we teach using the Bible Studies for Life created by Lifeway. We chose it because it:
- Teaches from the BIBLE
- Provides fun activities to make the story come to life
- You can use this cool page to have a faith-based conversation at home
- Your child can play on your iPad and learn more about Jesus (win/win).
We want you, the parent, to be the one to introduce your child to the awesomeness of worship. Don't worry if they add some extra movement and noise to the room - we love it! At the entrance of the worship center your child will find a children's worship guide, specifically designed to engage your child throughout service. Here are a few other tips to make for a great worship experience:
- Prep your child for the service like it's a BIG deal. kind of like you are prepping for a birthday party.
- Help your child look up the scripture that will be read during the sermon.
- Chose a word that will be heard a lot during the service, and have your child squeeze your hand every time it is said.
We take safety and security seriously for all preschool activities on our campus.
- When you come to our campus, you can check your child in at a kiosk located in the Preschool Checkin, turn left at the playground when walking up to the buildings.
- Before dropping your child off at their classroom, place the adhesive-backed name-tag on their clothing after it prints from the check-in kiosk.
- Place the "receipt" copy on your own clothing as identification when you pick-up your child.
- You can pick-up your child directly from their classroom. No access to the Children's or Preschool area is allowed without this receipt.