Our preschool ministry focuses on preparing your child with the fundamentals to faith and friendship. Our safe and fun ministry creates an environment that teaches children about beginning a life with Christ as well as creating friendships that will last for years. Our preschool ministry activities are for infants/childcare through kindergarten children.
On Sunday mornings, we encourage preschoolers to attend a Bible Fellowship class (at 9:15am or 10:50am) and then attend a worship service with you. In class, we teach using the Bible Studies for Life created by Lifeway. We chose it because it:
- Teaches from the BIBLE
- Provides fun activities to make the story come to life
- You can use this cool page to have a faith-based conversation at home
- Your child can play on your iPad and learn more about Jesus (win/win).
We want you, the parent, to be the one to introduce your child to the awesomeness of worship. Don't worry if they add some extra movement and noise to the room - we love it! At the entrance of the worship center your child will find a children's worship guide, specifically designed to engage your child throughout service. Here are a few other tips to make for a great worship experience:
- Prep your child for the service like it's a BIG deal. kind of like you are prepping for a birthday party.
- Help your child look up the scripture that will be read during the sermon.
- Chose a word that will be heard a lot during the service, and have your child squeeze your hand every time it is said.
We take safety and security seriously for all preschool activities on our campus.
- When you come to our campus, you can check your child in at a kiosk located in the Preschool Checkin, turn left at the playground when walking up to the buildings.
- Before dropping your child off at their classroom, place the adhesive-backed name-tag on their clothing after it prints from the check-in kiosk.
- Place the "receipt" copy on your own clothing as identification when you pick-up your child.
- You can pick-up your child directly from their classroom. No access to the Children's or Preschool area is allowed without this receipt.