Unified Missions Offering (UMO)
First Baptist Richardson actively participating in sharing the Gospel of Jesus with our world through spiritually gifted personal service and financial stewardship.
To that end, we have established four areas of focus through 2019:
- Taking the Gospel to unreached people groups in Asia
- Evangelism and Muslim outreach in Europe
- Community development projects that support clean water, health and education in Central and Eastern Africa
- Church growth and community impact projects upporting churches in Texas, the US, Cuba and the Caribbean.
We accomplish this through the work of agencies we support:
- 10% of every dollar will go to the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship Missions
- 10% of every dollar will go to The Lottie Moon Offering of the International Missions Board of the SBC
- 5% of every dollar will go to the Mary Hill Davis offering of the BGCT
- 5% of every dollar will go to the Dallas Baptist Association
- 70% of every dollar will go to support our mission partners and their work beyond Richardson and internationally listed on our prayer card here.
Please join us with your financial support. You can give online using the button below.
With your help, we can reach our goal of $140,000 for 2016! Online contributions can be made by electronic check or major credit card. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, your contribution to our church is tax deductible.